Sunday, June 15, 2014

Coming back to Blogspot and Conan strip

It's been almost like a year that I didn't post anything on my blog. Because honestly the motivation for doing that was completely sucked out of me. There were also a lot of things on my hand to work on..My thesis, my official website and my little projects from here and there. But now I'm happy to say that I'm back again to give you updates of what I've been doing since the last post.
First I have to share all the artworks I forgot to post from last year. The strip I made for Conan show has become of those shelved items that I wasn't aware of. So here you go the out-of-storage work. Fortunately Conan show has already shared that artwork in their website and their Facebook page last year but still if you want to see in larger size here it is.

No comments: